Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

4" x 4" Thank You

I don't normally make square cards but I needed a smaller size thank you card.  I made this card with a matching envelope.
I used Concord Crush card stock as the base but I scored wrong.  So, as not to waste the card stock, I cut the front shorter, used the Scallop Trim Border Punch, and then added a piece of 4"x4" Pretty in Pink card stock.  A piece of Lap of Luxury Designer Series Paper was layered on the front.  I used the Petal Card Extra Large Punch to punch out one each of the Pretty in Pink and Concord Crush.  With the bone folder I gently curled all the petals.  The image is from Cute by the Inch, a level 2 hostess stamp set.  I inked it up with VersaMark and then Concord Crush and heat embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder.  It was added to the card front with dimensionals.  Six Basic Rhinestone Jewels were added for a little bling.  The enveloped was made with the Lap of Luxury dsp.  This card went along when I mailed the blog candy to the winner.  If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment.  Have a great day "owl day long".

Supplies Used
Super Stamp Set:  Cute by the Inch - Level 2 Hostess Set (w - #116992; c - #120130)
Irresistible Ink:  VersaMark (#102283); Concord Crush (#119785)
Paper Confections:  Concord Crush (#119792); Pretty in Pink (#100459); Lap of Luxury Designer Series Paper (#120439)
Terrific Tools:  Petal Card Extra Large Punch (#119273); Scallop Trim Border Punch (#118402); Heat Tool (#100005); Bone Folder (#102300)
Finish It Up:  Basic Rhinestone Jewels (#119246); Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430); Clear Embossing Powder f(#109130)
  

No comments: