Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Launch Blog Candy

To celebrate the launch of my blog, I'd like to give everyone out there the chance to win some blog candy.  Leave a comment on my blog from Monday, 8/16/10 through Thursday, 8/19/10, telling me what you prefer to create with ink, paper, and/or stamps: cards, scrapbook pages, 3-D objects, altered items, etc.  Be sure to leave your name and e-mail address.  Friday morning I will draw a name from all those who left comments and post who wins on Friday afternoon.   Below are the items that will be sent to the winner.


You will receive a Daffodil Delight stamp pad, 5/8" Whisper White organza ribbon, and white Stampin' Emboss Powder.  I will also contact the winner  so please remember to leave your e-mail address.

7 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Congratulations on your new blog! You're off to a great start. I found your site on the Stampin Connection infor on blog surfing.....so, it worked! I love to make cards and 3-D objects. Love all the DSP and cardstock, it just doesn't get anybetter than Stampin'Up!

The Pursuit of Stampin'ess said...

Hi dear.. What a great start to launch your blog. Love the owl you used. It is for sure one of my favorites to use on my cards. SU Punches are the best.. the Big Shot too.. To many items to mention. Have fun connecting to the blog world. There are so many wonderful and encouraging people out there.
Take good acre, Pauline

http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com/

Lisa Flynn said...

Love "Hooty". Since I've had the pleasure of seeing your work in person, I'd love to see you post some of the creative 3D projects you do and gift card holders. All with instructions - LOL

Lisa Flynn
www.TheStampCampCounselor.com

Colleen Berry said...

Congratulations on your new blog! I love the owl. I love to makee everything. I think stamping is a GREAT way yo relex. It was nice to see you today.
Colleen Berry

Colleen Berry said...

Hi Patti!
I love to work with cards and projects. I love the owl. Good luck with your new blog.
Colleen Berry

Noreen A Sorensen said...

I love to create cards! It is the best therapy after a long day at the office, to come home and play with paper, scissors, inks, glue......
Congrats on your new blog! I love your "owls"! Check out my blog:
http://cardcre8r.blogspot.com/

njgramma said...

Hi Patti,
I just found your new blog. Congratulations! I wish I had the nerve to be a blogger :) I love to make cards and 3D projects the very best ! Good luck with the blog. I look forward to seeing some great new projects