Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Just wanted to check in quickly.  The last couple of days have been busy so no card today.  I'll have one for you tomorrow.

Would like to remind you that the last day to order from the summer mini is coming fast - August 31.  If there is any last minute purchase you'd like to make before the items go away, go to my Stampin' Up! website and click order now in the upper right hand corner.  You can reach it by clicking Hooty under the Shop On-Line All the Time.

Have you gotten My Digital Studio yet?  It is a terrific tool for scrapbooking, card making, calendars and so much more.  I have been using it to design my cards before I start cutting paper, especially if I don't have a specific layout in mind.  I can make all the mistakes I want and correct them immediately.  All the new colors, as well as the new In Colors, can be downloaded so it makes it easy to come up with the right combinations.  And they're free if you already own MDS.  NEW digital downloads became available August 17.  You can check them out here on my Stampin' Up website.


Did you know Stampin' Up! has a clearance rack?  Visit my website, see all the savings available to you and get some good deals.

Last, but not least, today is the last day to leave a comment for the blog candy I am giving away to celebrate my blog launch.  I enjoy reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.  I will draw a winner on Friday and post it on this blog.

Sorry I rambled on so much.  I have a tendency to talk, talk, and talk some more when I get started.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

Lori Ingebritson said...

I love the title of your blog! Enjoying and following from SC.http://mycheerystampinspace.blogspot.com/