Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Punch Caddies Unavailable

Demonstrators received the following message from Stampin' Up!

As you know, the Punch Caddy is listed in the new Idea Book and Catalog (pg. 200) as “Coming soon.” We are disappointed to report, however, that due to serious production and quality issues with the manufacturer, we will not be able to offer the Punch Caddies at all. And because the manufacturer will likely not be able to meet our quality standards for the Punch Caddy in the future, we do not have any plans to offer a revised or equivalent product in its place. 

With the new punch style so easy to store, this is not terribly disappointing to me.  But I appreciate Stampin' Up!'s commitment to top quality products.

Check back tomorrow and I'll have a sneak peek of a couple of things from the new Holiday Mini that you can order starting September 1.  I think you are going to "just have to have" so many of the new products.  If you haven't gotten the new mini yet, let me know and I'll get a copy out to you (click Hooty on the side bar to e-mail me).  Until tomorrow, keep on inking.
 
 

No comments: