Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thank You Very Much

When someone places an order through me with Stampin' Up! I want to let them know how much I appreciate their business.  This isn't your standard size card.  It measures 3-7/8" x 4-1/2".  Of course, I don't have envelopes that size so I had to make my own.
The card base is Peach Parfait and layered with Sunny Garden designer series paper.  This is such a bright, cheerful package of paper modeled after the retired Cottage Wall dsp.  I tied the bow using a little trick I saw here on Mary Fish's blog.  I really enjoy her creations.  The sentiment is from the Perfect Punches stamp set which I stamped with Pear Pizzazz ink on Whisper White card stock.  I layered that on a Peach Parfait oval punch out.  Added a little Dazzling Diamonds with my 2-way glue pen.  I popped it up with dimensionals and it was all set to go.  I have been making odd sized envelopes for a while now using an envelope guide I have had for quite some time.  Before I make a new size, I practice with scrap paper and when I get the correct measurements, I write them on the sample and save it for future use.  It adds a little wow to the odd size card.

Products Used
Super Stamp Set:  Perfect Punches (w-#117022; c-#120516)
Irresistible Ink:  Pear Pizzazz (#119784)
Paper Confections:  Peach Parfait (#119794); Whisper White (#100730); Sunny Garden DSP (#119831)
Terrific Tools:  Scallop Oval Extra Large Punch (#119856); 2"x1-3/8" Oval Extra Large Punch (#119859); Crop-a-Dile (#108362)
Finish It Up:  2-Way Glue Pen (#100425); Dazzling Diamonds (#102023); Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430); Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon (#119265)

I think I will write my thank you on a post-it note.  The recipient can then use this card again.  If you're thinking of making a purchase of Stampin' Up products, visit my on-line website.  There is a direct link on the left side bar.  You can order 24/7 and have it shipped directly to you.

Have a terrific Sunday.  The summer is fast becoming a memory.  Enjoy what's left of it.  As always, I would love to have you leave a comment to let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Lori Ingebritson said...

Very nice card!

Lori Ingebritson said...

Patty, very nice card!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love the engagement card you made. Glad I got to see it. I love the squares turned into triangles.
Also love the anniversary card. I love that stamp set. There will be so many cards to be done with the set. You really have a knack for doing cards. Love ya....B

cboyachek said...

Hi! I really love how this colour combo makes such a cheery card :) I'm a fellow demo & new follower of yours! I found you from a discussion about blogs on SC. Mine is www.stampinallaround.blogspot.com if you're interested! Charlene