Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

An "Elizabeth" Thank You

When I saw the Elizabeth individual stamp, it cried out to me to be a thank you card.  The Lap of Luxury Designer Series Paper looks terrific with this stamp.
My base card is Basic Gray Card Stock which seems to pair with so many colors perfectly.  I embossed Pretty in Pink with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, added a strip of Very Vanilla, and two strips of the Lap of Luxury dsp.  Elizabeth was stamped in Concord Crush on Very Vanilla.  The sentiment from the All Holidays stamp set was also stamped with Concord Crush.  The image was matted with Concord CrushPretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, tied in a bow, added a little softness to the overall effect.  A sincere thank you can mean so much.  Make someone's day and thank them for being a special friend, for a time they did something special for you or just for being who they are.  And I thank you for visiting my blog today.  Come again.

Supplies Used 
Super Stamp Set:  Elizabeth Individual Stamp (#117120); All Holidays (#114916)
Irresistible Ink:  Concord Crush (#119792)
Paper Confections:  Concord Crush (#119792); Pretty in Pink (#100459); Basic Gray (#121044); Very Vanilla (#101650); Lap of Luxury DSP (#120439)
Terrific Tools:  Crop-A-Dile (#108362); Square Lattice Embossing Folder (#119976)
Finish It Up:  Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430); Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon (#117289)

2 comments:

CRYSTAL said...

I haven't thought of putting those colors together, but I like how yours turned out! :) Thanks for sharing with us (found you on SC), and I love your blog title! :)

helloholley said...

This is beautiful!!!I've been debating wheather to get this stamp.....I think I need it now,LOL!!! ;)