Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shop 'Til You Drop

Click here to view catalog
Hello again.  I posted earlier today but I had to let you in on some great news.  The new Holiday Mini went LIVE today!  After you've had a chance to look through it, get a jump on your card making and holiday projects by placing an order at my Stampin' Up! website or send me an e-mail and I will contact you about ordering.  If you just have some questions, please let me know and I'll be glad to help.  I know you will really enjoy looking through this catalog -- go through it 2 or 3 or 4 times because you will always catch something you missed the first time around.  If you'd like to see the supply lists for all the projects in the catalog, click here.  Now doesn't this put you in the holiday spirit.

No comments: