Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

Thanks to all of you who visited my blog over the weekend.  I really  appreciate your kind comments.  And thanks to those who voted for Operation Write Home at the Craft for a Cause site.  Remember you can vote once each day until December 4.

The winner of my blog candy is Joyce.  Her blog is Just Me 'n You.  If you would e-mail me your full name and address, I'll get the blog candy out to you.  Just click "e-mail Hooty" on the left side bar.  If I don't hear from Joyce by the end of Tuesday, I will draw another winner.

I hope everyone will consider making cards for our heroes.  Just visit the Operation Write Home website for all the details.
blog signature

1 comment:

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters said...

Patti, such a great cause. I think I told you I too send cards to the troops through From Our Hearts. It is such a satisfying feeling.
PS: Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a nice comment for me.