Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I would like to take the time today to wish everyone a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving.  I hope you will be spending the day with family and friends.  Sharing the day with us are my younger son, his fiance, her parents and sister, and my younger sister.  I'm doing the cooking this year, our traditional Thanksgiving fare - turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, corn and dessert (if we have any room left for it).  We'll have a few hor d'oerves to prime our appetites too.

Please bear with me a moment so I can give a big shout out to some great people.  I am so thankful for my wonderful husband who tolerates all the time I spend with my rubber, ink and paper and has kept me laughing for 40 years, for two terrific sons who have grown into adults who still bring so much joy to our lives, for two special sisters who are always there for me, for a sister-in-law and brother-in-law who have always made me feel like one of their family and for special friends I have had for many, many years.  For those out there in blog land who visit my blog, thanks for being so supportive and encouraging.  I will probably never meet most of you but I get so much enjoyment visiting with all of you on your blogs.  I won't be shopping until I drop on Friday but for those of you who are, good luck and may you find many bargains to help stimulate the economy.  Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you next week.
blog signature

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, my blogging friend!