Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas to All .... and to all some time off

My post today is a card I created in My Digital Studio for all of you who visit my blog.  I then realized it qualifies for the Picture Perfect Creations Specialty Challenge #2 - Create Anything Christmas Related.

I have been very busy as I'm sure most of you are, but I wanted to create a card to wish all my visitors a Merry Christmas.  I went with MDS because it's quick, there's no wasted paper, and I can change, and change, and change my card as I go along.  I don't use it as often as I'd like but I have a great time when I do.  Technically it's a post card but who can tell.  I may turn this into a card, perhaps for next year (you have to think ahead).

I wish for all of you a very relaxing holiday.  Enjoy this time of year with family and friends.  Take a moment to reflect on the reason we celebrate -- the birth of Jesus.  I'll see you after I've relaxed enough.
blog signature

10 comments:

Dale Morin said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Love the card you created. I need to get back to MDS. That has to be one of my resolutions! May the new year bring you much love, happiness and good health.

Shari Winterstein said...

The card is adorable. One of these days I will have MDS as well and have fun like you had. Thanks for blessing my day and have a very blessed Christmas.

Ann Schach said...

Merry Christmas, Patti! Enjoy your time with family and friends!

Crystal said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too! :)

Penny Hanuszak said...

Thanks for the holiday wishes Patti. Beautiful card and lovely post! Have a great Christmas yourself and take some time off too!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Great card! I too love that about MDS change and change and no waste of paper! I hope you have a Merry Christmas too!!

Sandy said...

Beautiful card! I need to play with MDS more. What a fantastic idea to send that card to your blogging friends! Thanks for joining us at PPC!

Tamie said...

Love how you use the MDS, like Sandy I have to learn how to use mine more...LOL. I love the color combo you used and the layout! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at PPC! Awesome creation.

Tamie - PPC DT

Elaine said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I'm following you now. :)

Kristi Thompson said...

Thank you for following my blog! Following you now from SC!

Kristi (#317)

http://kraftwithkristi.blogspot.com