1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to bloggers you have recently discovered.
Some facts about me:
1. I'm married for 40 years to a great guy and my best friend who has tons of patience and handles my impatience beautifully. He keeps me laughing. I am blessed.
2. I have two grown sons that both live in different states than I do. I don't see them as often as I'd like, but I am looking forward to Christmas when they will be home for a visit.
3. I am a retired middle school attendance secretary for the past 3-1/2 years. I was a stay-at-home mom until it was getting close to college time for the boys and went back to work to help offset the costs.
4. I enjoy solving Sudoku puzzles and eating M&M's, not necessarily in that order.
5. I need new knees (maybe because of the M&M's?).
6. I have been stamping for 3+ years and a demonstrator since June 2010.
7. My best friends are my two sisters (after my husband). And I am still friends with someone I met in kindergarten and with some moms I met when my children started elementary school in the early 80's.
8. I would love to move to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania some day. That is where hubby is from and still has family there.
These are some of the bloggers I have recently found on the web. Their work is creative and colorful and range from clean and simple to vintage.
I hope you get a chance to visit their blogs. Tell them Patti sent you. Have a great day.