Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Monday Morning Surprise

What a surprise I had on Monday when I visited one of my favorite blogs, The Stampin' Schach.  I had been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by the talented and creative paper artist, Ann Schach.  I have been following her blog for a while now and get so many ideas and tips from her.  And she shares the exploits of the cutest brother and sister boxer puppies (my favorite dog) who seem to be interested in stamping and stamping products.  Thank you so much Ann for thinking of me.  There are a few things you have to do that goes along with this award:

1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2.  Share 8 things about yourself.
3.  Pay it forward to bloggers you have recently discovered.

Some facts about me:

1.  I'm married for 40 years to a great guy and my best friend who has tons of patience and handles my impatience beautifully.  He keeps me laughing.  I am blessed.
2.  I have two grown sons that both live in different states than I do.  I don't see them as often as I'd like, but I am looking forward to Christmas when they will be home for a visit.
3.  I am a retired middle school attendance secretary for the past 3-1/2 years.  I was a stay-at-home mom until it was getting close to college time for the boys and went back to work to help offset the costs.
4.  I enjoy solving Sudoku puzzles and eating M&M's, not necessarily in that order.
5.  I need new knees (maybe because of the M&M's?).
6.  I have been stamping for 3+ years and a demonstrator since June 2010.
7.  My best friends are my two sisters (after my husband).  And I am still friends with someone I met in kindergarten and with some moms I met when my children started elementary school in the early 80's. 
8.  I would love to move to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania some day.  That is where hubby is from and still has family there.

These are some of the bloggers I have recently found on the web.  Their work is creative and colorful and range from clean and simple to vintage.


I hope you get a chance to visit their blogs.  Tell them Patti sent you.  Have a great day.

blog signature

3 comments:

jaydee said...

Patti
congratulations on your stylish blogger award - very well deserved! How wonderful of you to pass it along, too!
Hugs
Jaydee

helloholley said...

Congrats to you Patti!!!I enjoyed reading about you!! You definately don't look old enough to have been married for 40 years....you go girl!!!! Thank you for including me on your list to pass it foward...I'm truly honored and I love ,love ,love your blog ;)

Ann Schach said...

I loved reading the facts about you, Patti! You have passed the award on to fabulous stampers!