Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Another Thank You

This is the third thank you card in a row, even though the row was almost two weeks long.  After my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack, one of my friends showed some of her friends the cards we made and now I'm doing another S-A-S.  They wanted to do general cards so the first one I created was a real clean and simple thank you using the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge #76 and the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge #185.

I started with a base of Pear Pizzazz card stock.  The image from the Just Believe stamp set was heat embossed with VersaMark and Clear Embossing Powder on Perfect Plum card stock.   I rounded the corner of the image layer and the mat layer of Pear Pizzazz card stock.  Pear Pizzazz ribbon was added to the Baja Breeeze layer.  I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set, rounded the corners of the Baja Breeze and adhered it to the front of the card.  I popped up the image with dimensionals and added three pearls.  Hopefully the ladies that are new to stamping will find this card easy to handle.  I'm still learning that you can't have too many challenging cards for the beginners.  I'll be sharing the other cards with you also.  Hope you're having a great day and I'll see you soon.

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used 
Stamps:  Just Believe (w-#116948/c-#120453)
Ink:  Perfect Plum (#101437); VersaMark (#102283)
Card Stock:  Pear Pizzazz (#119795); Baja Breeze (#111352); Perfect Plum (#101889)
Tools:  Heat Tool (#100005); 3/16" Corner Small Punch (#119867); Block G (#118489); Block I (#118488); Embossing Buddy (#103083)
Finish It Up:  Basic Pearls (#119247); Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon (#119265); Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430); Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder (#109130)
blog signature

12 comments:

Kerin said...

I love the clean & simple style of this card, and the colors are beautiful! Thanks for playing along this week :)

Jessica said...

Lovely.

Ann Schach said...

I love how you used the challenge colors. Such a pretty card!

Shari Winterstein said...

Clean and simple and I love the clear embossed image. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

Cards by Gina said...

Love the embossing on your very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week!

Yolanda said...

That is such a pretty card! If you don't mind, I'd like to case it, it's just so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing!

Dale Morin said...

How pretty. I am going to have to case this one for sure. TFS. Love the colors!

musemyworld said...

very nice card! I love the embossing!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Just so pretty and love how simple it is but so WOW!

Butternutsage said...

Patti the color combo you have chosen makes this card a SHOW STOPPER it is perfect to use in a class too! I am so happy I got to see it~

Crystal said...

So nice, Patti! Great job on the color challenge! I like that you embossed the main image! tfs

LeAnne said...

Beautiful! I should have gotten that Just Believe set...so versatile!