Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Winter Wonderland?

I wanted to show you what we awoke to this morning.  (Click on the photo to see it larger).  You're right.  The trees are coated in ice.  It has been a very wintry week so far in the Northeast.  We had snow, sleet, freezing rain, rain and more snow on Tuesday and Wednesday.  When the sun came up this morning, all that lousy weather left behind some beautiful scenery.  My hubby took these photos this morning trying to capture the sun shining on the icy trees.  It certainly is more beautiful in real life.  I wanted to share them with you especially those of you having weather that is warmer than our 20-30 degrees (and enjoying it).  And would you believe, another storm is expected tonight into tomorrow.  I guess I can live with if for a couple more months (ugh!), but as long as I don't have to go out in it, I'm okay with it -- for now.
               




blog signature

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Oye. We've had our share of freezing rain & such over the years...sooooo beautiful yet so dangerous! Be careful! :)

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful photos! We are having wind chill advisories tonight and tomorrow morning! Brrrr!

Judy said...

We are just too far south for anything this gorgeous!! Enjoy for me! I love snow so you might know I live where we RARELY see any!!
I love your cards! You do beautiful work!!
Judy/AKA MsJ from SC

Elaine said...

I'm following you from Stampin' Connection. I'm #302.
http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/