Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blog Candy Winner

Good Sunday morning everyone.  I hope you all remembered to set your clocks ahead last night.  Ahem, we didn't.  The only excuse I've got is our son and his fiance are visiting this weekend and we watched a movie and then went to bed.  Four forgetful adults.  Oh well, it's only time!

Speaking of time.  It's time to let you know who the winner of the blog candy is.  Drum roll please.

Kimberly S.
Congrats on your 100th blog post!! I love EVERY single idea and card that you share!! Keep up the great work!

Congratulations Kimberly.  Please e-mail me with your name and address no later than Monday night and I will get this in the mail to you.  You can click the e-mail owl on my side bar.  If I don't hear from Kimberly by Monday night, I will select a new winner.

I'm sure I feel the same as anyone who writes a blog when I say how much I appreciate the visits and the time you take to leave a comment.  Thank you and please stop by again.  Have a wonderful Sunday.  I'm going to wait for all the sleepy heads to wake up.


blog signature

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Thanks for following me. I'm now following you. Love your work!

Anne Marie said...

Hooray for Kimberly! That time change really messed with my Sunday. it was only one hour, but geez, it threw the day off. Glad I'm not the only one! :)