Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I've Got Style Again

Yesterday I was awarded the Stylish Blogger Award from Alicia Ring at her lovely and creative blog GLITTERING STAMPS.  Thank you Alicia.  I'm glad you enjoy my blog.  Since I have received this award previously and am running out of interesting(?) things about myself, please take a look at this post from December and this post from March to see what I shared.  If you have time, please check out all the great blogs I listed and awarded this to.  Things are busy and getting busier here so that is why I'm taking a "short cut" with this one.  I hope you get a chance to visit these ladies; it will be worth your while.  Have a wonderful rest of your day.
blog signature

4 comments:

MarĂ­a said...

Congratulations again you deserved!!!!

Yolanda said...

That's got to be a huge compliment, you really do have a great blog! I always enjo stoppin by and seeing what you've come up with. Congratulations!!

Ann Schach said...

Congrats again, you stylish blogger you!

Eileen Lang said...

Congratulations on your award! And, thank you for the nice comments you have left on my blog. The are always appreciated.
And, I love following your blog and seeing all of your creations.