Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fab Friend in Wonder

I'm using the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #45 for today's card.

The card base is this beautiful color Wisteria Wonder.  I punched a piece of Perfect Plum card stock with the Lace Ribbon Border punch and attached it to the back of a piece of Flirtatious designer paper so that only a part of the punch would show.  The Scallop Edge Border punch was used along the bottom edge of the designer paper.  This was attached to the card front.  The sentiment from the Oval All stamp set was stamped on Whisper White card stock with black ink.  I colored the image using 
the Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade markers.  This was attached to a piece of Lucky Limeade card stock that was punched out with the Scallop Oval punch and popped up on the card using dimensionals.  A little bling by way of a rhinestone was added to the center of the flower on the image.  I punched out six pieces of Lucky Limeade card stock with the Small Oval punch and added them to the top and bottom of the card.  With the Boho Blossoms punch, I punched out six small flowers from Perfect Plum and Whisper White card stocks.  Perfect Plum and Whisper White brads were added to the centers of the flowers.  The flowers were layered on the small ovals using dimensionals.  I used my trusty Color Coach to get the mix of colors since I knew I wanted to work with the Wisteria Wonder.  It makes for a nice combination.  I hope you've enjoyed a "wonder"ful weekend.

Stampin' Up! Products Used 
Stamps:  Oval All (#113790)
Ink:  Basic Black (#101179); 2011-2013 In Color Markers (#123003); Perfect Plum Marker (#100035)
Card Stock/Paper:  Wisteria Wonder (#122922); Lucky Limeade (#122926); Perfect Plum (#101889); Whisper White (#100730); Flirtatious Special DSP (#122360)
Tools:  Lace Ribbon Border Punch (#122362); Small Oval Punch (#120908); Large Oval Punch (#119855); Scallop Edge Border Punch (#119882); Scallop Oval Punch (#119856); Boho Blossoms Punch (#119858)
Finish It Up:  Neutrals Brads (#119736); Regals Brads (#119737); Basic Rhinestone Jewels (#119246); Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430); Color Coach (#121620)

7 comments:

Lori said...

Love the colors you chose for Leanne's sketch,Patti! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Ann Schach said...

What a fabulous color combination! I do love using the Color Coach! Great job with the sketch!

Shari Winterstein said...

This is a striking card! I love everything about it. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing Patti, very nicely done. I love the scallop edges, and those flowers are too cute. WTG!

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!

Jean Addis said...

Beautiful! I really like the colors you chose.

Debbie Henderson said...

Super job with the challenge Patti. Love the colors. Love the look of your blog!

Dale Morin said...

Great job on the challenge! TFS