Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Helloooooo New Catty

As most of you know, the new Stampin' Up catalog was unveiled yesterday.  As usual there are some wonderful stamp sets plus all the great designer papers, dies, embellishments and tools.  Click on the photo below for a up close and personal look.  If you'd like a hard copy of the catalog, please contact me.  The cost is $9.95 and I will cover the cost of shipping.  I'm sorry; I can only send these to U.S. addresses only.

If you'd like to check out all the current catalogs, please see my side bar and click on the one you are interested in.

With this new catalog comes a new hostess program.  I think this is a great way to now get stamp sets that you might not have been able to get before because workshop orders weren't high enough.  Click on the photo below to go to my Stampin' Up! website to get a closer look.

If you'd like to sign up to be a demonstrator, Stampin' Up is offering a great opportunity to do that during the month of July - $99 for a start up kit.  There are so many great perks to being a demonstrator whether it is just as a hobby demo (20% discount on purchases) or you want to make it a business.  Click on the photo below to get more details.

Please let me know if you are interested in pursuing this.  I'd be happy to walk you through it.

I hope you have fun looking through all the new products that Stampin' Up! has to offer.  If you are interested in purchasing any of them, you may contact me or go to my Stampin' Up! website here, click on the Shop Now button and place an order directly on line.  However you place your order, it will be shipped directly to you.  Enjoy your weekend.



No comments: