Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BLOG CANDY REMINDER

You still have time to get in on my first blogaversary blog candy.  Comments may be left on THIS POST by Saturday, August 21 for a chance to win the items in the photo.  I'm sorry but for this one I will ship to the U.S. only.

While you're here, take a moment to look around.  If you like what you see and want to automatically receive notice of new postings, just leave your e-mail address on the side bar under "Get Blog Updates".  The latest postings will be sent right to your e-mail address.

Thanks for visiting; come back soon.

2 comments:

Stampin with Kristy said...

Patti, I just saw that you and your husband celebrated 41 years together!!! Congratulations, that is amazing! Great card, too. I'm sure he loved it : ))

Katherine said...

You are really kind to celebrate by sharing! I've got to do that too! Stampers are so kind! Have a great weekend & blogaversary!