The base of the card is Baja Breeze card stock. I then added a layer of Island Indigo card stock. Using the Lace Ribbon Border punch, I punched a strip of Island Indigo card stock. Two pieces of Baja Breeze ribbon was weaved through leaving long ends in the center. The lacy border piece was then attached to Blushing Bride card stock by over lapping the other ends of the ribbon to the back. I attached this to a
piece of Twitterpated designer paper and matted this layer with Island Indigo card stock. I cut four small squares each of Baja Breeze and Island Indigo card stocks and attached them together. They were added to the card front. I used the Doily Triple Layer Punch to punch out three doilies from Whisper White card stock. Three half inch circles were punched out of Island Indigo card stock and added to the center of each doily. They were each added to a square with dimensionals. The small Blushing Bride hearts were punched out with the Heart to Heart punch and attached to the center of each doily with glue dots. The sentiment from the Pretty Postage stamp set was heat embossed with VersaMark, Blushing Bride ink and clear embossing powder. I punched it out with the 1" Square punch and attached it to the last square with dimensionals. Pearls were added to the center of the hearts, the lace border and the sentiment. To finish it off, I tied a bow with the ends of the Baja Breeze ribbon. I like the femininity of this card, but I have one husband and two sons that I don't think would appreciate receiving it. Maybe my son would like to give it to his wife. Thanks for visiting today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend; take some time to have some creative fun.
Stampin' Up! Products Used
- Stamp Set: Pretty Postage (w-#123095/c-#123097)
- Ink: Blushing Bride Ink Pad (#119786); VersaMark (#102283)
- Card Stock/Designer Paper: Baja Breeze Card Stock (#111352); Island Indigo Card Stock (#122923); Blushing Bride Card Stock (#119796); Whisper White Card Stock (#100730); Twitterpated Designer Series Paper (#125406)
- Tools: 1" Square Punch (#124094); Paper Cutter (#104152); Lace Ribbon Border Punch (#122362); Doily Triple Layer Punch (#122465); Heart to Heart Punch (#119881); 1/2" Circle Punch (#119869); Heat Tool (#100005)
- The Finishing Touches: Basic Pearls (#119247); Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (#122331); Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder (#109130); Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)