Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Twitterpated Thank You

Today is a very quick post.  We're putting away Christmas decorations and I want to catch the Steelers' playoff game.  I based my card on the Mojo Monday Challenge #222.

I used the new Twitterpated designer paper and a stamp set 
that will be available in the Sale-a-bration catalog later this month.  Besides the designer paper I used Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze and Naturals White card stocks.  Embellishment brads are Blushing Bride from the In Color Glimmer Brads and Basic Gray from the Neutrals brads.  The Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder was used with the Big Shot to embossed the Blushing Bride layer.  The Baja Breeze flower was punched out with the Bojo Blossoms punch.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope your weekend has been fun and creative.  See you soon.

 

2 comments:

Kathryne said...

Hi Patti
Love this card! And don't you just love this sale-a-bration set???
Following from SC
craftykatcreations.blogspot.com

Dale Morin said...

I love this! Great colors. I have to start doing challenges to get me moving. Thanks for the inspiration.