Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Down By The Riverside

My post today is a 12" x 12" page using My Digital Studio.  I practiced using a photo as background paper.  We live in the Hudson Valley in New York and one day my husband and I were taking a ride and found this small, out of the way park that sits at the edge of the Hudson River.  It is one of our favorite spots to go and watch as life on the river passes us by.  These were a few of the photos I took while spending some quiet time there.

The on-line class with Heather Summers is really motivating me to do more digital scrapbook pages.  One of the many videos in the class gives you great info for using a photo as your background.  It's not too late to sign up for the class.  It ends March 30 and everything will be available through June.  But, if she doubles the number who originally signed up, she will extend the class one more month and everything will be available until the end of December.  So if you're interested in learning all the wonderful ideas she has been sharing, visit her blog here and drop her an e-mail.  I really don't think you will disappointed.  And the cost is very reasonable.  If the class does get extended, there will be NO additional cost.  Sounds like a great deal to me.  Let me know what you think of this attempt with My Digital Studio.  Oh, did I mention I did this page while watching TV?   Everything was right at my fingertips to put this together.  Have a fun Tuesday being creative.

 

2 comments:

Dale Morin said...

Patti, Love this MDS page. You answered my question and now that I know it is a class with Heather, I think you mentioned it previously. Wish I had of taken it too but right now is not a good time for me as I have way too much going on. Hopefully she will offer it again.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Isn't it nice when you find a new "go to" place. I love that and I love your MDS page. the way you used your pictures on the picture background is so awesome! Thanks for sharing your creativity Patti. Well done!