Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mark's Girls in MDS

Today I have the first scrapbook page I've ever done.  I am taking an on-line My Digital Studio class with Heather Summers and learning so much.  I guess I've been a little intimidated by it because the only thing I would create was my blog header and sidebar images.  MDS is so versatile with endless options for creating.  If you'd like to join the fun and get all these great how-to's, ideas and tips, stop by Heather's blog here.  The class started February 20 and ends March 20.  You can still sign up.  All of the posts and videos will be available until June 30.

Remember, you can still download a free 30 day trial of My Digital Studio that gives you:

- Full access to the software at NO COST
- Full design functionality
- Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express - that's $50 worth of content
- Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets - and everything in between
- Access to Stampin' Up!'s professional print services

For use beyond 30 days, purchase My Digital Studio Express or the My Digital Studio disc version.


To download your free My Digital Studio trial, visit my on-line store here.  If you have any questions, please send an e-mail (see side bar).





2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a fabulous layout, Patti! I need to do more digital scrapping...and you have inspired me to get my rear in gear!

Dale Morin said...

Patti, Love your page. Don't you love MDS. I have to get back to using it. There is so much you can do with it. Glad you are enjoying your class.