Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Bath

Today I'm sharing a page I made in My Digitial Studio, Stampin' Up!'s digital scrap booking software.  I'm taking another class with Heather Summers and this is a take on the first day sample Heather did.  If you're interested in getting some great ideas and tips, this is the class for you.  I've done more with MDS since the first class than I ever did before that class.

This is a 12" x 12" layout.  The photos were taken when my son and daughter-in-love were visiting in early March.  Lilly is the sweetest Shitzu.  While they were here, they decided to give her a bath.  My page shows different stages from before (top), during (next one down), and drying (bottom two).  When she was all done I couldn't resist her new fluffy status so I snapped the middle picture.  After looking at it, it seemed to me she wanted to show off her new "do".  I know, you're going to say, "it's just a dog" but not to our family.  Maybe one day I'll have grand kids to fill up scrap pages with.  I hope you're enjoying your weekend.  It's been lovely here but a little chilly.  It looks like the coming week is bringing warmer weather back.  Have fun and be creative.  I'll see you soon.

My Digital Studio Products Used 
Papers:  Grad Party Background; Afternoon Tea II designer paper
Punches:  Get It Done Punch 1; Lots of Tags - Shape 1; Tag Punch; Sweet Bella Punch; Alphabet Soup (BATH)
Embellishments:  Zigzag Stitches (Very Vanilla); Taffeta Trimmings - Medium Bow (Not Quite Navy); TaffetaTrimmings - Ripple Ribbon (Not Quite Navy); Seam Binding Bow (Crumb Cake); Buttons In Color (Peach Parfait); Brads (Early Espresso & Not Quite Navy)
Text:  Scrappy Looking Demo

Visit my on-line store (see side bar) to order My Digital Studio and/or any of the fabulous downloads available.  Please don't hesitate to contact me by e-mail if you have any questions.
 
 

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh...what an adorable page! And Lilly is toooo cute!

LeAnne said...

Just adorable! I haven't ventured into MDS yet, maybe I should!