Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Edge & The Happy Couple

My niece got married 2-1/2 years ago.  I have so many photos from her wedding that I have wanted to make into a book.  I especially love this picture because their dog Edge has since passed away.  They loved him very much and this is such a great picture of them.  The clean look is based on the Try Stampin' On Tuesday Challenge #64.  When I saw the
sketch, it looked like a scrapbook layout to me.  I also submitted it to the Stampin' Royalty Challenge #122 - Scrapbooking.

The page was made using My Digital Studio digital scrapbooking software.  It is a 12" x 12" page.  The background layers and designer paper are from the Lap of Luxury download.  I lowered the opacity on the one layer of designer paper for a softer look behind the photo.  A photo box was used to add the picture which has a Very Vanilla frame around it.  The embellishments used were a Concord Crush glimmer brad and Chantilly Crochet Trim ribbon and bow.  This page was so simple to put together.  I had it done before the finale of The Amazing Race was over last night.  What fun digital scrapbooking is!  Thanks for stopping by.  I'll see you here again soon.

Stampin' Up! Products Used 
My Digital Studio Software (#118108); Lap of Luxury Designer Series Paper Digital Download (#123992); Glimmer Brads Digital Download (#123964); Crochet Trim Ribbon Pack Digital Download (#122158)
 
 

8 comments:

Angels Who Stamp said...

I'm not a scrapbooker but I love the idea of presenting this to a newlywed couple whose beloved dog was in their wedding pictures.

Micki - Avenue of Art said...

Love it...so clean and simple yet elegant, too. Great job! TFS

-Micki (www.AvenueofArt.com)

Brenda Rigby Riehle said...

Beautiful page! What a treasured keepsake this will make for them with their dog in the picture. Thanks for sharing it.

Dale Morin said...

This is such a beautiful page. I will bring back many happy memories as scrapbooking should!

Jenn Picard said...

What a fabulous digital page! Love the colours and what a gorgeous photo!Changing the opacity really makes for such a soft pretty effect. Thanks for joining in on 2 of my favourite challenges:)

Jean Addis said...

Beautiful MDS page! Especially with the pooch included.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I think this is a beautiful page for your album. The colours and the picture meld perfectly together. You made our top 3 at Try Stampin'.

Eileen Lang said...

I agree with you Patti, My Digital Studio is the best for preserving all of those memories. Love your scrapbook page. What a beautiful couple.