Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!!


Here is a wish for all my friends out in blog land.  I'm hoping all you moms are truly a queen for the day (and, even more so, every day).  I created this card in My Digital Studio.  It's hard to see because of my blog's white background but the base is Very Vanilla textured card stock (you can see it a little in the Certainly Celery distressed paper especially in the upper corners).  The colors I chose for the embellishments, stamps, punches and text were Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bravo Burgundy and Always Artichoke.  May you all have a very happy and blessed Mother's Day.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.




2 comments:

Angels Who Stamp said...

Such a good composition for a Mother's Day Card! Especially like the Certainly Celery distressing!

Dale Morin said...

You did a great job with MDS. I love playing with it. Need to do it more! Hope you Mother's Day was wonderful.