Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

2nd Blogoversary and Blog Candy

Hi to all.  Thanks for stopping by.  It's hard for me to believe but today I am celebrating my second anniversary of blogging.  I've "met" so many of you on line and have enjoyed your comments and visiting your blogs.  To say thanks for all your support, I have some blog candy.  Items included are all retired (but new) Stampin' Up! products.

Fresh Vintage Stamp Set
40 Sheets of 4" x 5-1/4" Designer Paper
Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim
Mini Vintage Tags

To be eligible for the blog candy, please leave a comment on any post between today and Friday, August 17 at midnight EST stating you'd like to win and your e-mail address.  I'll announce the winner on Saturday and and contact them for a mailing address.  (I'm sorry but at this time I am only able to ship to US addresses).  Thank you again to everyone for your visits, your kindness and your on-line friendships.

Just a reminder - you can sign up on the side bar under "Get Blog Updates" to receive an e-mail whenever I add a new post.  

    

 

9 comments:

LeAnne said...

Congrats on your blogaversary! What a lovely gesture--your blog candy is terrific!! I always enjoy seeing your creations, too! I hope you have many more years of blogging!!

soakes69 said...

thanks for giving me a chance to win on your blogaversary! I get so many great ideas from you--thanks for sharing and many more years to come I hope!!!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Congratulations Patti! I've been following your blog for quite awhile and enjoy all the posts. Thank you for giving your readers a chance at such lovely blog candy. I'm crossing my fingers and toes and hoping for a win (hee, hee...is that statement enough?. Hoping to see your posts for many more years to come (not meaning to scare you off with that responsibility of course - :D).

Hugs and blessings - Jean
jlfstudio@live.com

Aunt Linda said...

Congrats on 2 years of great ideas and beautiful cards. Thanks for the opportunity to win great blog candy !!

Radovichdl@hotmail.com said...

2 years of blessing us with beautiful cards and ideas. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Love to open my e-mail and see your creations! Keep on blogging,you do a wonderful job!!

Kimberly S. said...

Happy Blogaversary!! That's awesome! I would love to win this candy....so please enter me into this drawing! I could make some GORGEOUS vintage cards with all this!!
Kimberly
sudsangel@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I would love to win the candy blog. I truly love your cards.
E- mail. bama1268@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

LOVE this idea and cannot wait to try it!!! I truly enjoy all of your posts!! Keep them coming. Ronalyn
eppinger168@comcast.net