Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

September Class Card

Today's card is from a class I did early last month.  My inspiration came from a card I saw on Maureen Merritt's blog here.  I didn't CASE it exactly because I changed up the colors and papers but I loved the design of the card.  It was also a fairly easy card for a class.

The base of the card is Whisper White card stock.  I added a piece of Twitterpated designer paper.  On Whisper White card stock I stamped the flower from the Blooming with Kindness stamp set with Baja Breeze ink.  The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set and was stamped with Basic Gray ink.  This layer was matted with Basic Gray card stock.  I then cut a piece of the same designer paper and Baja Breeze card stock into flags and attached them to the layer.  A Silver Glimmer Brad was added and the layer attached to the card with dimensionals.  The two butterflies were cut out of Basic Gray and Baja Breeze card stocks using the Big Shot and the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die.  Glue dots were used to attach them to each other and then to the card.  A Rhinestone was added for a little touch of bling.  Thank you Maureen for the inspiration.  Gotta run; I have things to get ready for a class on Saturday.  Enjoy the coming weekend.  I'll see you soon.

Stampin' Up! Products Used 
Stamp Sets:  Petite Pairs (w-#122495/c-#122497); Blooming with Kindness (w-#126420/c-#126422)
Ink:  Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad (#109120); Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' Pad (#111833)
Card Stock/Designer Paper:  Whisper White Card Stock (#100730); Basic Gray Card Stock (#121044); Baja Breeze Card Stock (#111352); Twitterpated Designer Series Paper (#125406)
Tools:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (#113439); Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die (#118138)
The Finishing Touches:  Basics Glimmers Brads (#121005); Basic Rhinestone Jewels (#119246); Stampin'  Dimensionals (#104430); Mini Glue Dots (#103683) 
 

2 comments:

sticker printing said...

Really a nice card with pretty smooth colors )

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous class card, Patti! My favorite colors!