Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

The Many Faces of Lilly


I've been busy getting ready for a class tomorrow but I thought I'd share a page I did a while back using My Digital Studo 2.  You are looking at probably my most favorite subject to scrapbook at this time - my son's and daughter-in-love's dog Lilly.  I did this page for a challenge on mydigitalstudio.net which was to use at least 10 photos.  What a fun way to scrapbook.  It can be done anywhere; no need to tote around scrapping supplies.  I did a photo book of their wedding that I had printed through Stampin' Up! and it turned out fabulous.  I've done a few other things but they are Christmas surprises for family members so I don't want to spoil it for them in case they read this post.  One other thing I've been working on are baby shower thank you cards for Lilly's parents.  Yup, I'm sharing for the first time - we are going to be grandparents in January.  So now I will have another little girl to create pages of.  We have been anticipating this for months now; something very special to look forward to once the excitement of the holidays is past.  I've listed below what downloads I used for this page.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend. 

My Digital Studio Downloads Used 
Punches:  1.25 Square Punch (filled with Piece of Cake dsp 5); Hexagon Punch; Sweet Little Ones Banner 8; Timeless Type Junior Letters (colored filled with Very Vanilla)
Stamps:  Ink Splatters 1, 2, and 3 (changed color to Old Olive)
Embellishments:  Dahlias (pumpkin pie, tempting turquoise, daffodil delight)
Designer Series Paper:  Summer Smooches 2, 3 and 10
Text:  Lesser Concern Font
      

1 comment:

Dale Morin said...

What a great page!! I need to get busy with MDS. I want to do a calendar but am having a difficult time with the numbers/blocks. Need to spend more time with it but don't seem to have the patiences right now. Love your page.