Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Birthday Blog Candy

Good Monday to all.  I am celebrating a birthday at the end of this week but I have a present for you.  I am giving some blog candy away to celebrate the day.  The blog candy consists of the following:

Simply Sent Everyday Elegance
Party this Way clear mount stamp set
25 assorted pieces of 6" x 6" retired DSP
Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

If you'd like a chance for the blog candy, just leave a comment on this post or any post I may have between today and Friday at midnight.  Please leave an e-mail address so that I will be able to contact you if you are picked as the winner.  The winner will be posted here sometime on Saturday.  Thanks for visiting.

   

6 comments:

Yolanda said...

How fun, I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday Patti!!! I love the blog candy. I love all your cards. GREAT job!!!! Keep going girlfriend.
Colleen
Greigsgal2@aol.com

Kimberly S. said...

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for the chance to win this FUN blog candy!! I think I would just pass it on to my girlfriend who is struggling this Christmas. Anyway....love your cards!! You are a great inspiration to all of us!!

scrappingnana said...

Happy Birthday. Mine is on Friday. Found your blog from your post on Always Playing With Paper blog.

Ann Schach said...

Happy birthday, Patti! May your day be a fabulous one!

Ronalyn Eppinger said...

Patti, I look forward to opening your e-mail everyday and finding such wonderful ideas, winning this would truly be a blessing. Ronalyn
eppinger168@comcast.net