Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Blog Candy - Celebrate 400

Would you like to win some blog candy?  The other day, to my surprise,  I realized that Saturday's post was my 400th one.  When I started the blog I told myself I would do it as long as I was motivated and, believe me, there were stretches when I questioned myself about continuing.  So, since I'm still around, I thought I'd celebrate by giving away the following:

Flower Fest stamp set (clear mount & new)
Vine Street embossing folder (never used)
Manhattan Flower (used once)
Basic Black Scallop Dots Ribbon (new)
Retired dsp - 4"x5-1/4" - 20 pieces in each packet 

Just leave a comment today or any day this week that I post telling me you'd like to win and your e-mail address.  I won't be able to contact you without it.  If you prefer not to leave your e-mail address, send it to me in an e-mail (see side bar).  Or, you can enter it this way: suzystamper at aol dot com.  You have until Saturday, June 22, midnight.  I'll pick a winner on Sunday and let them know by e-mail.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.

   

4 comments:

Anniece Willis said...

Hi, Patti, I just started following you recently. Congratulations on the 400. Oh, I would love to win the Manhattan flower.
anniece Willis

am.willis6@ gmail.com

Donna Radovich said...

keep blogging it inspires the rest of us and gives us great ideas. Your blog is much appreciated.

Colleen Walker said...

Hi Patti, I love all your ideas. Congrats on your 400. I would love to be a winner. Keep blogging.
Greigsgal2@aol.com.

Anonymous said...


Greetings Patti,

We have our first names in common! Love your card designs and blog! Would love to win the fun Blog Candy...I am keeping my fingers crossed.

patstew62@yahoo.com