Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's Day for Hubby


Today I'm sharing the card I made for my hubby for Father's Day.  Even though he always tells me he's not my father he does enjoy getting a card I made for him.  This is a case from Debbie Henderson.  She gives wonderful directions for the shirt here.  The link for the origami tie is here.  This was such a simple card to make.  The hard part was deciding what paper to use for the tie.  I did change up the colors, designer paper, the sentiment and what it's stamped on.  The "ingredients" are listed below.

Don't forget about the blog candy I'm giving away this weekend.  You can see the post here.  Enjoy your day.  See you soon.

Stampin' Up Products Used 
Stamp Set:  Something to Celebrate (retired)
Ink:  Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad (#119670)
Card Stock/Designer Paper:  naturals Ivory Card Stock (#101849); Island Indigo Card Stock (#122923); Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (retired)
Tools:  Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (#118309)
The Finishing Touches:  3/16" Neutrals Brads (retired); Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon (#129287); Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430); Glue Dots (#103683)

  

No comments: