Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Oh, Hello on Independence Day

Happy Independence Day to my fellow U.S. citizens.  I know, this isn't a patriotic card for today but I had a couple of challenges I wanted to take on:  CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #35 and CAS on Sunday Challenge #11 - one layer card.

Only one color card stock was used on this card - Naturals White.  I used the Clear Mount Block C to stamp on the card front using Sahara Sand ink.  Over that I stamped the sentiment from the Oh, Hello stamp set using Rich Razzleberry inkCoastal Cabana ink, an image from the Mosaic Madness stamp set and the Stamp-a-ma-jig were used to stamp along the one edge of the card.  The other images from the Mosaic Madness stamp set were stamped using Rich Razzleberry, Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush inks.  I added a little extra touch by paper piercing around the edges of the card.  Making one-layer cards is not my norm and that's why I wanted to try this challenge.  It certainly makes for a quick, simple card.  Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Stampin' Up! Products Used 
Stamp Sets:  Mosaic Madness (w-#130246/c-#130249); Oh, Hello (w-#131031/c-#130249)
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad (#115658);Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad (#105208); Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad (#131175); Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin' Pad (#131178)
Card Stock:  Naturals White (#102316)
Tools:  Paper-Piercing Tool (#126189); Stampin' Pierce Mat (#126199); Essentials Paper Piercing Pack (#126187); Clear Mount Block C (#118486); Stamp-a-ma-jig (#101049)

   


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Great paper piercing and layout of stamps! Thanks for joining us Patti at CAS on Sunday! Patriotic or not...it looks great!

Julia Aston said...

A wonderful one layer card! what fun stampings on this!

donna mikasa said...

Great one layer card! I like the little mosaic elements you used, too! Thanks for joining CAS(E) this Sketch!