Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Blog Candy Celebrating 3 Years

Good morning.  It has been three years since I started my blog so today I am offering some blog candy to celebrate.  The items you will receive are:

Happy Hello Simply Sent Kit
Sycamore Street Designer Buttons
1/4" Island Indigo Ribbon
1/4" Tangerine Tango Ribbon
1/4" Pool Party Ribbon 
20 pieces 4" x 5-1/4" retired designer paper

If you'd like a chance to win, please leave a comment on THIS POST ONLY letting me know you'd like to win.  The last day to leave a comment will be Saturday, August 17, midnight.  Please be sure to leave an e-mail address in case you're the winner.  If you prefer, you may e-mail me letting me know you want to win along with your e-mail address; just click the button on the side bar.

Thank you to all who have visited over the last three years.  This has been a fun journey on which I have "met" so many really great people.  I appreciate the time you've taken to stop by and/or leave comments.  Now I'm off to start on the next year of blogging.

  

9 comments:

Pat Roth said...

Congratulations on your 3 year blogging anniversary!! Thanks for sharing your creativity. It is so inspiring. I'd love to win your blog candy. Keep on blogging!!

Denise Sahrmann said...

Yes I want to win but I also want to Thank you so much for sharing all you do and your wonderful creativity.

Anonymous said...

hey Patti, I would love to win your candy blog. Love to visit your page. penny
wonkoolmom@embarqmail.com

nana said...

I would like to win. Love your blog. Today is my Birthday. Thanks.

Colleen walker said...

Oh patti i really want to be the winner for this blog. I love al the cards you share with us. Keep up the great job. Also congrats on you doing this for three years.. My email is Greigsgal2@aol.com.
Colleen Walker

judy welsh said...

Congratulations on your 3 year anniversary!!! Keep up the great work...

Judith.welsh@sbcglobal.net

Kimberly S. said...

3 years...WOW!! Time really does fly, huh?! Congratulations!! I would LOVE to win your blog candy! I have a friend who recently moved from her home town, and I would LOVE to give her this as a surprise...if I win. Thanks for the chance!!

Pat Stewart said...

Patti, Love your blog and designs. Would love, love, love to win this great gift...blog candy. Congratulations...by the way. Let's celebrate with a win....someone...maybe me???

Pat Stewart said...

Patti, I just realized who's blog I am looking at....I won the Blog Candy last time...so good luck everyone!!! Keep YOUR fingers crossed. I am still enjoying my gift.
Pass me by if lightning strikes twiceLOL! Remember guys....it could be YOU!!!!!