Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Blog Candy for a Fourth Anniversary

Today I am celebrating my four year blogoversary.  How about some Christmas in August blog candy.  Items include:


Warmth & Wonder clear mount stamp set
(a few stamps were used but there is no staining)
Holiday DSP - 25 pieces cut 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Holiday Frame embossing folder
Stitched Felt Handmade Holidays embellishments
Pretty Presents Designer Tags
Holiday post-it note holder
(all items are retired)

If you'd like a chance to receive an early Christmas present, leave a comment (along with your e-mail) on this post or any post between today and Sunday, August 17 at 4:00 pm.  Thank you to all who stop by and especially those who take a moment to comment; it is truly appreciated.  Have a great day.

Patti

4 comments:

christina d said...

A big Happy Anniversary to you!! I've just started getting your blog posts but I'm impressed with you cards and love all of them.
toriesmom2013atgmail.com

Colleen said...

Happy 4TH Blog Anniversary!!! I love ALL your work. I understand not being able to work on cards cause of other things that need to be done. I have I don't know how many projects started. UGH!!! I am excited to be able to have a chance at winning some blog candy. Keep up the GREAT work.
Colleen
Greigsgal2@aol.com

angelsofjoy said...

Hi Patti,
Happy Fourth blog anniversary, and from one demonstrator to another, I very much enjoy your blog, and your creative ideas. I like how you show each product you use to make your one-of-a-kind masterpieces, and you make it so easy to CASE your cards by sharing the recipe and directions.
Thank you so much,
Linda Fisher
angelsofjoy@gmail.com

angelsofjoy said...

Hi Patti,
Happy Fourth blog anniversary, and from one demonstrator to another, I very much enjoy your blog, and your creative ideas. I like how you show each product you use to make your one-of-a-kind masterpieces, and you make it so easy to CASE your cards by sharing the recipe and directions.
Thank you so much,
Linda Fisher
angelsofjoy@gmail.com