Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

A Feathered Birthday

Long time, no post.  Today's card is for two challenges:  The Paper Players Challenge #213 and the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #154.

I'm really pressed for time today so I won't be going into too much detail.  I will say that I used the baby wipe technique to stamp the feathers and then sponged around the edges with Always Artichoke ink.  The Color Me Autumn Washi Tape was first adhered to a piece of Whisper White card stock and one end cut at an angle. 
Please see below all the products I used to create the card.  And, as always, if you have any questions about this card, please feel free to leave it in a comment or send me an e-mail.  Enjoy your Friday and the coming weekend.




Stampin' Up! Products Used 

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very cool technique to use on these feathers, Patti! Perfect for these fall colors! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh Patti I love these feathers! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Yapha said...

What a great card! I love how you used the baby wipe technique for the feathers. Great idea! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

Jen Brum said...

Great card Patti! Those are such great colours! I love the colourful feathers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!