Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Card #3 - CASEing Myself

Today's card is the last one from my recent class.  I actually CASE'd myself (see this card here).  I was very happy with the way that card turned out I decided to recreate it.

Card Base:  Pistachio Pudding card stock used.  Added a piece of Gold Soiree designer paper to the bottom.  Love this designer paper's colors and patterns.
Sentiment Layer:  Cut one edge of Crisp Cantaloupe card stock with the Large Scallop Edgelit.  I then lined it up with the Delicate Designs embossing folder and ran it through the Big Shot.  Cut along the edge of a strip of Calypso Coral card stock with the same edgelit and attached it to the back of the embossed layer.  I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Blooming with Kindness stamp set using VersaMark and Calypso Coral embossing powder.  Before adding it to the card I added a piece of Whisper White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon and then tied a knot using another piece of the same ribbon.
The Finishing Touch:  Three Pearls were added in the upper corner.

Thank you for coming by.  I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Stampin' Up! Products Used


  

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Patti! I have always loved this gorgeous border. The pearls look perfect with it!