Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hope Your Nice

And if you are, I'm sure you're on his list.  This is the second card from my recent class.  You can find the first card here.

Card Base:  Cherry Cobbler card stock
Image Layer:  Heat embossed the Santa from the retired Santa's List stamp set on Whisper White card stock using VersaMark and Cherry Cobbler embossing powder.  The sentiment from the same stamp set was stamped using Black StazOn ink.  I added some Dazzling Diamonds to his hat, beard and coat using a 2-Way Glue Pen.  A strip of Trim the Tree designer paper was added below the image layer. 
Finishing Touch:  I embossed a strip of Basic Black card stock with the retired Square Lattice embossing folder.  After punching out a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper with the 1" Square Punch, I cut two slits in it with an xacto knife and ran the black strip through to make it look like a belt.  This was then added to the card.

This stamp set is such a favorite of mine because of the Santa image.  Not likely to part with it any time soon.  Here's hoping your week is off to a good start.  I'll have the last card from class soon. 

Stampin' Up! Products Used 

  

No comments: