Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Washi Thank You

Happy Friday.  I needed a few thank you cards to thank some ladies who placed orders with me.   I'm mostly a hobby demo, but occasionally someone sees something in class and wants to be able to do it at home.  I chose the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge #339 and the Stampin' Up! Only Challenge #109 - a Thanks card.

Card Base:   Whisper White card stock.  Took another piece of Whisper White and embossed it with the Argyle embossing folder.  Attached it to the card.  Three strips of the Color Me Autumn Washi Tape were added above and below the embossed piece.
Feathers:  I used the baby wipe technique with Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow ink refills to stamp on Whisper White card stock the colorful feathers from the Four Feathers stamp set.  They were cut out using the Feathers Framelits.  I attached them to the card using Glue Dots.
Sentiment:  Thank you is from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.  I stamped it the same as the feathers and cut it out with the Bitty Banners Framelits.  The same die was used to cut out another banner from Mossy Meadow card stock that I used to mat the sentiment.  Dimensionals were used to attach it to the card.
Another easy card to complete.  I have a collection of washi tapes so this was one way to use some.  Easy to forget they're here.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Stampin' Up! Products Used 


   

4 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, I love the use of the Washi Tape, embossed panel and those gorgeous colored leaves!! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

MJ said...

What a wonderful thank you card. I love these leaves, rushed to buy them but have not played with them at all yet? So weird how that works sometimes. You card is so wonderful, thank so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Karen Barber said...

What an AWESOME little thank you!! The combination of the techniques, just every little detail make this little beauty a stand out for sure!!

Connie Babbert said...

Such a pretty CAS design with the feathers done in multi-colors! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!