Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Big Thanks

Happy weekend everyone.  I need some thank you cards and because I like to keep them clean and simple, I chose the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #181 along with the color challenge of the Pals Paper Arts Challenge #247.

I chose Elegant Eggplant card stock for the card base.  A layer of Whisper White was added.  The image was made by stamping the chevron from the Work of Art stamp set using Elegant Eggplant, Blackberry Bliss and Perfect Plum inks on Whisper White card stock.  The layer was matted with Perfect Plum card stock and attached to the card.  The sentiment was cut from Whisper White card stock using the Hello You Thinlits.  To give it some dimension, I 
added Crystal EffectsAfter letting it dry, I attached it to a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  This layer was added using Dimensionals.  For the finishing touch, I added some retired Frosted Sequins using Glue Dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card.  Have a wonderful weekend.  The sun is shining here this morning so I'm hopeful for some (finally) spring weather.

Stampin' Up! Products Used

 

3 comments:

Windy Ellard said...

Love your take on both the color challenge and the sketch together...fun card! Thanks for joining the Pals color challenge this week!

Just a Thought... said...

Really cute and very creative!!! Love it!!! Thank you for joining us at the Pals this week!!!

Cindy said...

Great stamping and beautiful colors. This is a really wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.