Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Moon Lake Birthday

Happy end of the weekend folks.  Today's birthday card was based on the colour Q Challenge #287 and the Try Stampin' On Tuesday Challenge #214.

Basic Gray was used for the card base.  I then added a layer of Naturals White card stock.  Two pieces of Moonlight designer paper stack were then attached.  On a piece of Naturals White card stock I stamped the "swoosh" from the Work of Art stamp set using Coastal Cabana ink; I stamped it off once before stamping on the card stock.  The image from the Moon Lake stamp set was then stamped using Basic Black ink.  I also used Basic Black ink to stamp the sentiment from 
the And Many More stamp set.  The image layer was matted with Basic Black card stock and attached to the card with Dimensionals.  For the finishing touch, I added three Basic Black Candy Dots in the corner.  
I chose the colour Q challenge because I needed a masculine card and the colors were perfect for that.  Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you like this clean and simple card.

Stampin' Up! Products Used 

  

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is wonderful! It reminds me of a favorite spot my hubby and I walk to in the park for him to photograph the wildlife. Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

This is an awesome masculine birthday card, Patti! Love how you added the blue using the "swoosh" stamp! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.

Ina said...

Fabulous card and so cas. Great dp in the background. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon.

Kaylin Krawczyk said...

Love the challenges. The pop of color is great. Thanks for joining the challenge at Try Stampin or Not on Tuesday.