Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

With Sympathy

I recently needed some sympathy cards so I created three using the same stamp set.  The other two are shown below.  I made these before some of the items retired.

For this card I used Crisp Cantaloupe card stock as the base.  On a piece of Whisper White card stock I used some painter's tape to mask a section about 1-1/2" wide.  I then sponged Crisp Cantaloupe on the top and Pistachio Pudding on the bottom making each color darker near the top and bottom.  I stamped the image from the Serene Silhouettes stamp set over the sponged area.  The sentiment from the Bloom with Hope stamp set (retired) was stamped with Black Memento Ink.  Two pieces of Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker's Twine were added and the layer added to the card.  Pearls were added for the finishing touch.

These are the other two cards using the same stamp set for the images.

Card Base:  Coastal Cabana card stock
Sponged inks:  Coastal Cabana and Pistachio Pudding
Sentiment:  Thoughts and Prayers stamp set


Card Base:  Rich Razzleberry card stock
Sponged inks:  Rich Razzleberry and Strawberry Slush
Sentiment:  Petite Pairs







Very clean and simple cards using one stamp set.  Hopefully I won't be needing more of these any time soon.  Thanks for stopping by.  If you need any of the items used, just click on the picture below and it will take you to my on-line store.

Stampin' Up! Products Used (current items) 


 


1 comment:

Eileen Lang said...

Love the sponging Patti - really pretty.