Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Bohemian For You

Hello all.  I have been missing this past month, partly because we welcomed a little grandson into the family but also because I can't seem to get the creative juices flowing.  This gift card holder was made for my daughter-in-love to hold a new mom gift.  Since this was not the normal gift card size, I thought the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits might work.

The Bohemian designer paper was cut using the Big Shot and the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.  The width of the bag was perfect for the gift card but not long enough.  I had to improvise a top for the bag so it would hide the card.  Using the retired Labels Collection Framelits, I cut the same designer paper with the largest die.  After folding it in half I used sticky strip to attach the upper inside to make a pocket that would fit over the gift card.  For the tag I used the Tags and Labels Framelits to cut the smaller tag fromVery Vanilla card stock and the larger tag from Island and one on the back.  A Pearl was added to the center of each bow.  This paper has such vibrant colors which makes it fun to work with.  Hope you enjoyed this new take on a gift card holder.Indigo card stock.  The sentiment from the Treat Bag Thinlits was cut three times from Blackberry Bliss card stock, layered on each other and attached to the white tag.  The tag was attached to the bag cover using Dimensionals.  The little bow from the same thinlits was also cut from Blackberry Bliss card stock four times.  I layered two together and attached one bow on the front

Thank you for your visit.  I appreciate your comments on the projects I share.  Have a great week.



Stampin' Up! Products Used 

   


No comments: