Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Good Monday to all.  Today I have a birthday card I created for my older son's girlfriend.  I found this great video tutorial on Connie Stewart's blog here.  As you can see, I changed everything except the idea.

Since I followed her directions I won't go into all the minute details.  I will share the colors and products I used.

Card Base:  Crushed Curry card stock
Designer Paper:  Cherry on Top Paper Stack
Stamp Set - both image and sentiment:  Sprinkles on Top - The donuts were colored individually using Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry and Cucumber Crush Markers and stamped on Whisper White card stock.  I used the same markers to color in the sprinkles on the donuts and added some Dazzling Details for a little sparkle.  They were cut out using the Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits as was a piece of Watermelon Wonder card stock to use for a mat.  The sentiment was heat embossed on the piece of Window Sheet with VersaMark and White Embossing Powder.  The inside 
flap is Bermuda Bay card stockMy son's girlfriend got a kick out of the inside sentiment:  "sometimes it's better not to remember how many you've had."  I'm not a fan of donuts but I can see how easy it could be to lose count.
I lined one of Stampin' Up!'s medium envelopes with the same designer paper using the Envelope Liners Framelits.

Thanks for coming by.  I hope you're off to a great start this week.


Stampin' Up! Products Used 

 

 







No comments: