Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Have a Wonderful Birthday

Wow, two days in a row posting.  It's been a long time since I did that.  I used the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #136 for my starting off point.  It's a great clean and simple sketch.

I rotated the sketch 90 degrees.  The card base is Blackberry Bliss card stock.  On a piece of Watercolor Paper I stamped the image from the Bordering Blooms stamp set using Black Memento Ink.  I colored the image using Blender Pens and Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight ink pads.  The sentiment from the Cottage Greetings stamp set was stamped with Black Memento Ink.  For the scallop edge on the bottom, I used the retired Scallop Trim Border Punch.  Four small Rhinestones were added along the image after the layer was attached to the card.  A piece of Very Vanilla card stock was added to the inside because of the dark card stock base.

This was a really easy card to create but I think the coloring adds just the right amount of pop.  Thanks for stopping by.

Stampin' Up! Products Used 

 

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Clean and simple perfection, Patti! I LOVE the bling!

Hannelie said...

So cheerful!
Thanks for joining Case this sketch

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!