Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Recycle

The May Paper Pumpkin included masculine cards.  Since I had no need for all the cards, I decided to repurpose them.  This is a card I made for my sister's recent birthday.

Card Base:  Used one of the card bases from the May Paper Pumpkin.  Added a layer of the retired Cherry on Top designer paper to the back of the card front.

Sentiment:  The "happy" is from the Paper Pumpkin.  The "birthday" is from the stamp set that came with the Paper Pumpkin.  I stamped it in Watermelon Wonder card stockClear Wink of Stella pen was used on the happy for a little glimmer.

Balloons:  The balloons were punched out of Bermuda Bay card stock and the same designer paper as above using the Balloon Bouquet Punch.  I covered the Bermuda Bay balloon with the retired crystal effects.  White Baker's Twine was attached to the three balloons.  The large balloon was added and then the smaller balloons were attached using Dimensionals.  I gathered the three strings with another piece of twine and used a Glue Dot to hold it in place.

Finishing Touch:  Added the blue star embellishments from the Paper Pumpkin, one at each side of the sentiment and the larger one over the balloon strings.

Thank you for visiting my blog today.  I always welcome your comments.

Stampin' Up! Products Used
 

No comments: