Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Sweets for my Little Sweetie

I'll be seeing my granddaughter this weekend and I wanted to bring her a little treat (grandson is too young for these types of treats).  I had saved this idea from Sam Donald (better known as Pootles) from England and thought it fit the bill.  She has a great video here.

I used Pink Pirouette card stock for the box.  After cutting the paper to size, I stamped the images from the retired Zoo Babies all over the card stock with Early Espresso ink.  After assembling the box, I worked on the sentiment for the lid.  I stamped the sentiment from the retired Lovely Amazing You stamp set on Pink Pirouette card stock with Early Espresso ink and punched it out with the 2" Circle Punch.  The edges were sponged with Pink Pirouette ink.  I then cut an Early Espresso mat using the retired Circles Collection Framelits, added the sentiment and used Dimensionals to add it to the top of the box.  Some retired candy dots were added; sort of look like little chocolate chips. 
I stamped the elephant again on a piece of Pink Pirouette and punched it out with the 2" Circle Punch.  The edges were sponged and the image added to the inside lid of the box.  This box holds plenty of treats for its size.  And, boy, do I love my grandkids more than chocolate!!!

Hope your weekend is going well.  Enjoy.


Stampin' Up! Products Used
  

No comments: