- thank the person(s) who gave me the award and link back to their blogs. Thank you again.
- share 8 things about myself.
- pass on the award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered.
- leave a comment on their blogs so they can pay it forward.
I received this before and you can see what I shared back then on this post. I will attempt to share some new things but I must admit I have a hard time coming up with "interesting" tidbits about myself. Oh well, here goes.
1. I would love to go to the Stampin' Up! convention but until I am able to get new knees I'm afraid it will have to wait.
2. I could surf blogs all day (and there have been days when I've done just that).
3. I am a die-hard New York Mets fan since the '60's. I'm the eternal optimist every spring but most years the season ends with me saying "wait until next year". GO METS!!!!
4. My mom taught me to sew when I was a youngster. I taught myself to crochet, knit and do cross stitch. Don't do any of them much now; it would interfere with my stamping.
5. My younger son is getting married the end of May. We are being blessed with a lovely young lady that we are happy to call daughter.
6. I love gardening but because of the knees, the only thing I plant now are herbs and cherry tomatoes in containers. I am still enjoying the harvest of my basil that I turned into pesto and froze. Yummy!
7. I'm a Notary Public. Very handy to have but a stinker of an exam to get through.
8. I love playing solitaire on the computer. My husband calls it my expensive deck of cards.
The bloggers I have recently discovered are:
Please take a moment and introduce yourself to these very creative ladies. Click on their names to visit their blogs and leave them a comment.
Enjoy your day.